People told me that I'm a strong girl.A strong girl that can go through her troubles and problems. Well, am I?I may appear to look though from the outside, but deep down inside I know I'm not. I look like I'm coping with all the predicaments well, but actually I'm not. Just like anyone else, I have feelings.And my feelings is just as fragile as anyone else. I get hurt easily.
But I'll try my best to face it. I try my best to live again. To learn to live again.To see things in a positive way again, even when when all around me is so negative.It's easier said than done, I'm aware of that, but I'm taking one step at a time. Owh, I'll find something to do....I'll get by with a little help from my friends.
And there will also be time when I think about it and get all sad again, but there's always obstacle in everything. There's always bumps on the road, right??
Even if takes a billion years. Even if takes forever.I'll never be the same person that I was or am, but that's part of living I guess.The happenings around you make you be a better, if not, a worse person. Life itself is a lesson. You live and you learn. It's easier said than done, but I'll try my best.
"The best you can is good enough,"
Radiohead 'Optimistic'.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i lupe la dah kasik ke belom. but here it is once again (if i did).
awatiku@gmail.com
hey, sorry, its me again. hehe.
hurm...ape ek. yeah, i like the idea of taking a lil step. just take a little step, everyday, constantly..and you'll get there anyway, aite? hehe. i miss you and our leo talk.
Life always have its ups and downs. It's how you face it that makes the difference. *hugs* Hannah and I've been a lil worried about you but we're still keeping you in our thoughts... ^_^ Missing you! Hope to chat with you more often!
be strong jg. i lov u.
Post a Comment