Judging by the title of my post, it's obviously about raya right???
I don't have much to say about it, just the fact that I smiled so much in a few weeks.Happy, elated, whatever you wanna call it. Beraya di negara orang dengan rakan-rakan memang lain suasananya.Sungguh.All we have got right now is each other QUT Cohort 4.
It is different in a sense that I don't get to beraya with my family, get to see Abah getting all fussy while Mama telling all of us to get ready and whatnot, but it's ok.
There's still rendang, satay, nasi impit and tart nenas.
Maybe duit raya is not here, this year, but it's still ok.
It's good. It's good. I called my family.Called my babes in Sydney.Having a hell of a good time with my friends here in Brisbane. Somehow, that doesn't make me that homesick.C'mon, am going back this November.
Meriah gitew hari rayaku. =D
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good to hear that :)
Post a Comment