I'm like 'jatuh ditimpa tangga' right now. Bad things keep on happening to me all this week.Has the luck run dry on me???
First, I screwed up for my microteaching. We exceeded the 20 minutes time limit. If Erika baek hati, I'm OKlah...if not...mmg am so dead meat.Then, I have to finish off all my assignments before on the 24th, coz I'm going somewhere. Then, I decided not to go....Which means I want a refund for my plane tix or giving it to someone else. But I can't apperently as I visited Qantas HQ today.
I'm doing 2 assignments simultaneously because I HAVE to and I CANT. I probably need to burn my ticket, or bear the consequences of rushing everything and not doing a good work. I did some stupid decision in the past that haunts me recently. Needless to say, I'm in a wreck. You'd probably won't understand some of the things that I've written here because I'm typing this blog so fast that I'm not making any sense whatsoever. Face the consequence, Hezrin.
Hezrin, hezrin, kenapa tak fikir masak-masak?Kenapa bodoh sangat???Siapa yang susah sekarang?Siapa yang sakit jiwa dan kepala sekarang??
I just can't think right now. I'm numb.I don't know what am I suppose to do. I can't call my mum. She'll freak out. I can't find any solution right now. I'm so hopeless. Today, I curled up on my bed and cried. Just because I don't know what to do. I wish I'm that 5 years old girl who does not have to solve her own problems. Who has her parents to decide what is best for her. I've made a mistake. I've made some mistakes in the past.Now, I'm facing the consequence. If only,if only....if only.
If only I think about making decisions thoroughly before I do things. That doesnt sound grammatically correct right now.But I don't care.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
babe. heyy. cheer up. we all hv 2 go through tough things. cant do anythin bout dat. jwe cn jus be strong. seek help from frens if u hv 2. we're here 4 u ok. dont overthink n overanalyse. jus go wit da flow ok. xx
thnx ine dear.
i noe i can always count on you babes..=)
jg,
i pun exceed masa,but its gonna be ok...
pray hard...
nvr mind,look at the bright side, finish all the assignments dulu, pastuh u leh enjoy kat sydney...
lagi best!!u can do it...
go gurl!
kamu rileks ye kamu...bole ye kamoo
Post a Comment