Friday, September 12, 2008

An apology, to whom it may concern.

Last night, I received a phone call.I'm not going to go into details what was the phone call was about, or who called me but let's just say that part of the conversation had forced me to write this post. To write an apology.

I'm sorry that I'm undecided.I can't make up my mind right now. It's my Achilles heel. I can't make a decision,even matters that are too trivial, let alone something huge that involves the future.

It's something that I'm not good at. If there's a part of me that I would like to change, it would be the fact that I can't make decisions.

If people ask me what I would like to eat for lunch or dinner, I'm sorry because I can't decide.
I can't decide if I want to be alone or accompanied by others sometimes.
I can't decide what I want to do in my life.
I can't decide which chocolate bar should I get whenever I'm torn between several choices in the aisle.

Yesterday, you asked me to make a MAJOR decision.
And I failed to give a definite answers.
I'm sorry, I can't right now.I need some time to think it through.More time.
And I'm truly sorry if my weakness may have cause inconvenience or pain to you.
I'm so sorry. I apologize.
I'm still learning, there's a long way to go. I need to learn how to make THE decision first.
I know it's not fair to you,
but please....give me sometime.

No comments: