If there was one problem that I still unable to do, it's explaining about myself in the 'about me' section, let it be friendster or facebook account. I just don't know what to write about myself.I find it hard to describe to others what kind of a person I am.I'm always having that kind of difficulty.Somehow, the word won't just appear. However, struck with boredom and also after re-evaluating myself recently, I finally managed to think of a few things about me.
About me.
I worry too much, I guess. I get worried over small things. I get worried easily, sometimes people might think that I'm over exaggerating of a small matter. But I can't help it. I try not to worry as much as I used to. I try not to take things seriously, because if I do, I might have some doubts and if it turned out to be the other way around, I'll get worried.
Other that that, I'm not much of a confrontational person. If I have issues with people, I'd rather keep it all inside. I don't really go and 'express' my dissatisfaction with the person. If I do get pissed off, I'll confront the person, but I'll get too angry about it and in the end, I'll cry. I hate confrontation also because I hate dramas. There are so many dramas unfurls everyday that I've had enough of it.I just don't want to add more dramas in my life.
I like to listen to songs in my spare time, I appreciate good songs especially those with twisted melody or meaning. I like Radiohead. I like 'em because they have songs for 'all season'. I listen to Radiohead whenever I'm down, angry or just plain happy. I'm currently have interest in other bands such as Coldplay, Incubus, The Strokes and also Queen of the Stone Age. I like John Legend too and some songs with catchy beat that are worth mentioned for.
I'm also a wanderlust. I'm happiest when I get to travel to new places.Not only I like to travel to other countries but I just can't stay still at home. I need to go out. I'm always not at home or in my room. I like to go out, see the environment around me. Even when I'm too tired or because I'm bored. Apparently, with the money that I have right now, I can't afford to go out as much as I used to......When I go out, I like to hang out with friends and usually those kind of hang out will be somewhere that will require me to eat. I don't mind sometimes honestly. I like to try different kinds of food.........
Another thing about me that I've just realized is, I don't trust people easily. And it became more apparent due to some incident that happened to me not so long ago.It's not that I don't want to trust people or skeptical of whatever that they have to say, but I take time to trust people. I wouldn't even trust to give my things to some people if I don't know them that well. I have this 'circle of trust' which consist of selected family members or friends. It's hard to trust people when you've been betrayed before.......
Sometimes, I think that I contradict myself. I may give people some good advice or give some right opinion on certain issues but I often find myself doing the opposite thing. Maybe things that I detest the most. And that really irk me sometimes, because I don't practice what I preach. I don't trust myself, then....because sometimes I might make a wrong judgment about certain things.
Gosh, I just can't continue.I've lost the words again.
That's all about me then.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment