Sunday, August 23, 2009

of the men in my life

Recently, my brother called me and informed me that he passed his ALG final exam(that's A-levels German,for all you out there).Alhamdullilah and I guess I will be start saving some cash to travel there and see you, 'lil bro??Congratulations! =)

Meanwhile, after a few futile attempts of trying to call my sister & my brother-in-law, I managed to get through them (well, my b-i-l, anyways).Chatted for a an hour about the nephew and stuffs.Everyone, meet Syed Mika(yes, as in Mika the singer).The name did manage to raise everyone's eyebrow but according to my b-i-l, that name is very rare indeed.He listed a few Arabic meanings to the name which I can only remember right now, intelligence.Wow.

..and then, I got 'the news'.

Due to my MIA policy, no one managed to contact me when this occured.....my dad was admitted into the hospital yesterday's morning due to minor stroke.Called mum later and she said that everything's okay..but you know how mums can be at this time, right?It does scare the shit out of me.Hope everything will be okay.Seriously. =(

I really wanna go home right now.....

5 comments:

far far away said...

Oh my...Hope everything will be ok..

daydreambeliever said...

hang in there jg!
hope everything ill be okay!

miershyk said...

*hugs* Everything will be alright. Will pray for you. =]

nirzehrun said...

thanx babes.i really wish that he's going to get okay.....insyaAllah

pinkrain said...

everything will be fine. dun wori. but the mika part, is super cool.

;)