My mum loves Bee Gees.
I'm listening to Metallica currently.So I guess that's somewhere in between??
'I'll send an SOS to the world
I'll send an SOS to the world
I hope that someone gets my
Message in a bottle'
I'll send an SOS to the world
I hope that someone gets my
Message in a bottle'
Message in a bottle-Sting and The Police
Sometimes, you don't need all the money in the world or bling-bling to show your thoughtfulness to your loved ones.
You can just simply call someone for no reason just because you're thinking of the person.
You can just buy a box of chocolate home just because someone likes it.
You can just buzz someone through YM.
It happened to me today.I received a card from a friend.With thoughtful message that would do me good with the state I'm in today.I carried the card with me the whole day.Keep reading it over and over again.Something to get me stand up again.
I'm lost and I need help.
Owh, i'll get by with a little help from my friend, right Si Chomel? ;)
Thank you.
2 comments:
love u
get well soon
xx
dee
aww.. dats sweet.
Post a Comment