Location: Hobart, Tasmania.Time: Early July, winter break.
As the saying goes, it's okay to laugh at ourselves.Don't take life too seriously.
Don't take life too seriously.I think I'm like that, except when I'm doing my assignments or when I'm given (heavy) responsibility.
I tend to get so serious.So serious that I scare the shit out of me.Kasarnya bahasa.Just like the picture.Anak dara zaman sekarang, haish.I should not take things seriously but I can't help it.Semua benda tak boleh pandang ringan kan??? Maybe I should learn a thing or two from my bf, who's the most laidback person I've ever known.
1)Anyways, off the main topic, I would like to congratulate my sister who had just given birth to a baby boy.Now I'm an auntie for the second time and 'lil Sarah has a playmate.Plus, now I have to babysit 2 instead of 1.Tried to call you and Mode but no one picks up the phone.So, hope the blog will do....
2)I went to solat jemaah terawih(grammatically correct ke, anyone??) at the surau just now.A good start for my Ramadhan, this year.Hopefully, a good start to all the things coming in my life.
Ramadhan, sister's new kid and a picture of me with the finger.Wow.I'm losing it.
3 comments:
First of all, I loled at the picture! Haha.
Second of all, congrats for your new nephew hehe.
Third of all, happy ramadhan beb...
hahahaha happy ramadhan yeah!!
that's a nice way to start off theholy month...lol
;p
far far away:haha, thanx dear.'happy ramadhan beb'? that is so rockers.hahaha
freko: hahaha.hell yeah!
Post a Comment