Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The path not taken...due to certain circumstances.

This morning, I went for a jog around my housing area.Woke up early today, around 6.50 and all equipped with my sneakers and ipod, I'm all ready to go and burn those calories.

Damn, I'm so not fit anymore and it was damn tiring.

I actually was starting to look like Forrest Gump, when he is running all over America with no apparent reason.I was running and running.

There was some 'pit stops'.I had to tie my stupid shoe laces(which reminds me that I need to get new sneakers soon...), and of course, taking a five minute break because I'm that close to fainting.That was how unfit I am.After abandoning gym and whatnot, especially after Raya.

There was time also when I was running, enjoying the scenery around my house, where there are...obstacles.There's dogs lying on the street, which forced me to go back and jog to another road, dogs barking from one of those houses...and there's this one time, an auntie actually warned me not to continue jogging down the road because '...ada anjing kat depan!'.Haha.

So, my jog today was full of erm, surprises and also obstacle.But I still keep on jogging until I reached home again.

This shows that in life, if you want something, you have to keep going in order to get it.Life is just like a path,a road, street or avenue...depending what you want to call it.There will be a few setbacks on your way to your destination or reaching a goal(in my case, it was the dog)...and you might have to turn around or look for another path.But, the rule is, keep going.Keep going no matter how tough the journey is.It's going to be tricky, but it is going to be worthy.So that's life for you.Not as smooth as you want to...full of surprises and setbacks.

If I'm going for a jog again, I know which road I should avoid now. =)

No comments: