Friday, June 20, 2008

Just a lil update on myself.


Things that I'm going to do today and what I've been up to currently:-

  • I've been doing some 'workout' with the wii fit(it has a nickname btw,Sam.Sarah's idea).Something that keep me occupied currently and also erm,keeps me fit???
  • Been immersing myself with Yoga. Thanx to Wii Fit and also the free Yoga CD that I got from a breakfast cereal.
  • Going to start my first ehem, proper job at some Turkish pizza joint or something today. Quite nervous, since I don't really have the experience of working as a waitress. Hopefully, I will pull it through.
  • Busy practicing the Asmaradana dance for NCG this coming July. Going to perform on the closing night, I think. Prior to that, I'm also going to help Syefah cook for the NCG delegates on the 1st day. And also volunteered to work for the NCG Bulletin as a reporter.
  • Going to New Zealand right after NCG. going to Christchurch, Queenstown, Dunedin, Wellington and Auckland. I think. Don't know if I can support myself with my insufficient money.That's why need a job desperately.
  • Recently Ilani came over to Brisbane, for a few days. Took her to seaworld,a surprise birthday party(credits to izy and sal) where we had some pizza.And the place where those pizza came from is where am going to work tonight. Had fun. but was devastated didn't get to take photograph with Cookie Monster. Hurmph.
  • Currently can't stop listening to Radiohead's 'house of cards', '2+2=5' and 'morning bell', Coldplay's 'viva la vida', 'shiver', and 'violet hill' and also Britney spears' 'radar'.Hahahaha.

That's all for now.

2 comments:

lovemenot said...

jg..cannot wait 2 c u here~

far far away said...

hey..i'm fond of radiohead's 2+2=5 too! and of course coldplay's songs (obviously...no doubt abt that..)
haha.