Yup, the title of my blog says it all: I'm coming home!!!! I've just booked a promotional offer from MAS recently which cost me about 268 AUD,not bad since if I paid lesser amount for Air Asia, I still get to go home, minus the comfort and food. However, I didn't book a return ticket from KL to Brisbane yet, until I realised that, my initial plan of going straight from KL to Sydney might not be working at all....
So, in a flash, I went to MAS online with my fingers crossed that the ticket is still available, cheap ones obviously.And I was a teeny-weeny late. The only available tickets left was the 2000 over. A definitely no-no. So, without wasting more time and Internet credit, I went to Air Asia's website.....and I managed to find ticket with reasonable prices. Hardy har-har. The next thing to do was to call my mum, since my mum agreed to pay for one ticket only and since I already paid for the 1st one, I cant afford to pay more.........
Fast forward and I'm already going to make the payment using my mum's credit card. Then, things happens. Nak visa verification lah pulak! Called my mum again, asking for particular details. Then, I filled in the particulars and submitted it. Suddenly CIMB states that some of the info given were incorrect. Called my mum again, and again but they same error still occurs.Damn. I need to book it ASAP.Come on.......
Mama: If still tak boleh, I'll call ur kak long and ask her to give hers. Nanti mama bayar
Me: Ok2, nanti pape, mama suruh kak long call ke ape....
So, I got my sister's credit card instead. And I manged to make my payments. Not longer than that, my sister called.
Kak long: Baby(yeah, that's my nickname.Stop snickering!), boleh pakai ke card kak long?
Me: A'ah. Boleh2. Thanx kak long.
Kak long: Hhahaha. Apa nih? Kata tak nak balik la konon(With my bro-in-law's voice in the background,laughing).
Me: Balik la...bosan kat sini. Nak makan best2(yeah right, kepala hotak hang!pastu bising badan naik)
Kak long: Oklah then, btw, Sarah(my niece) dah pandai lukis lipas yang baby ajaq dia time before fly dulu. Sikit2 lukis lipas je.Hahahaha.And now, Sarah suka ultraman,Dia dah x tidur dgn doll dia dah. Can you imagine budak perempuan tido dengan ultramen?
Me: Hahahaha. That's funny.
End of conversation.
Well, it's true, I planned not to come back throughout my 2 years stay here but decided to changed my mind now. There's no place like home. Even when sometimes I despise it sometimes, but it's still the only place where I belong to.And I planned to travel to New Zealand in summer initially, and since I'm going there this winter, I don't really see the reason why should I stay. Unless I want to be bored to death or spend all my money.I planned to go to other cities here in OZ next year, hopefully when I'm financially OK.
Happy and glad that I'm going back, even for a while(early nov-early jan)......
and the first thing that I'm going to do when I reached home-have my Quarter Pounder!
=p
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i am soooo fuckin jealous of u!!!! now tade ticket from sydney to kl!! paling murah 1000 over! n my mom said if it's too expensive n kalau i malas blik it's ok also. npw who's the PBSM president?? haha
love how u included ur conversation hehe. me miss u!!
haha,
miss u 2 hun,
xkan u x blk msia????
u mentor i ok???
u dgtla brisbane and take a filght from here.hahaha.
i think it should be called
Persatian Balik Setiap Cuti Summer
PBSCS.
People should read this.
Post a Comment