Monday, May 4, 2009

the one where she finished a 2000 words essay in a day

Peace out!

The title is sooo Friends. I miss watching the reruns on Star World.
Out of the 6 friends, I can't really settle on a favorite.Hmm, let see....I like them all but if I have to pick one(or two and three) I think I like Ross.He's so funny and a bit blur sometimes.I like Rachel too because well, she's Rachel! Last but not least, the ever sarcastic Chandler.

Yesterday, I started on Erika's analysis paper and finished it on the same day!
The older I get, the better I am with procrastination! Hahaha......

I have always wanted the 'Rachel' haircut.If only....
I admire Lady Diana Spencer,Victoria Beckham, Jackie Onassis and Audrey Hepburn's sense of style.I know, I'm soo old school...(except for Posh).
I'm craving for that pink Coach bag...Canon G10....a trip to Europe...If only, again.
Need to save some cash, need to claim the Beyonce tickets that I bought( I actually waited until the clock strikes 12pm on the pre-sale day just to get the best priced tix..note same adrenaline rush that Far get when she bought the Coldplay tix).

I'm so swamped with work that I have been neglecting my blog.I do FB but only because I want to do those silly quizzes and release all the tension from the assignments.Been reading the C1 and C2 blogs a lot because I'm dreading the day that I will become a teacher. Maybe I need to go out a bit...

I miss mum and dad like badly... =(

I need to book the accommodation for winter hols.or we won't have a place to stay ;)

There's so many things in my mind...but now I'm expressing it, all my thoughts.

Here's a thought- two of my closest buddies got the best ex ever.For still having some kind of concern and not to write off people simply.There is still some goodness in this world, apparently.So sweet.. =)


3 comments:

hannah said...

i like chandler too cos he's sarcastic..hehehe

Anonymous said...

sayang,
hehe that Pink Coach Bag ? which one :P
and uh ohhhh
I like Ross too :p
hahaha what a coincidence :p
well he's funny lol.
u still watching Friends ?

-dee.

nirzehrun said...

yaeh, i still do.cnt get enuff of them! ada this one coach bag kat website dia.nanti i'll show u...