Wait, what should I bring along for survival??
- First thing first, I need to have my ipod.Plus, an ipod charger that doesn't require electricity.I need music.
- Probably sunblock(face and body) lotion.I can't afford to get sunburned.
- My hair serum.I can't afford to get dry locks.
- A collection of books, to keep me busy when I'm damn bored. Academic books are excluded from the list.
- A lifetime supply of mineral water. I don't think I can drink from those places like Chuck did.
- My facial cleanser, toner, moisturizer, toothbrush, floss, toothpaste, soap, shampoo and conditioner. That's my basic needs.
- The Swiss knife would come handy =)
- A mobile phone.Need to get connected.
- Last but not least, my own 'Wilson'. But I think I need a real life one, so that we'll have a 'proper' two-way conversation. Suitable people that I'm considering are Thom Yorke, Tom Hanks himself, any contestant(winner preferably) of Survivor, maybe Wilson the volleyball, Victoria Beckham(just want to see if she can be that Posh under that circumstance), Ben Affleck/Johnny Depp/Hugh Jackman/Adrian Grenier.Maybe the bf would be a good idea to help me with all the 'guy stuffs'.
5 comments:
If this is ur list of a survival kit, u really should consider of not getting 'Cast'ed' Away' in the first place.
hahahaha=p
ur cool bf:D
cast away hay-hay style...
which is not cast away at all..hahah
mmg u x bleh di-cast away kan..
youll be f***ed if you came to tonga with me last time. haha!
we sometimes struggle to find even power!
seriously doesnt sound like being cast away:P..sounds like more of a vacation on an island..lol. in that case, i can be ur wilson:p
Post a Comment