Monday, December 1, 2008

Patterns!

I'm so bored during the holidays that I've managed to notice a few patterns that has occurred recently, around me or regarding myself.

a)I love to nag
-I realised that I simply love to nag, especially those that erm, I care and love, I guess???I nag at my mum for not studying for her PTK, I nag at my dad on the importance of living frugally, I nag at my brother for going out 24/7....I even nag my bf sometimes! I just can't help it.I need some help, seriously.

b)I must have my bfast!
Yep, 1st thing that I will do once I wake up from my sleep....I need to eat breakfast.Tak kisahlah dah gosok gigi ke belum, dah mandi ke belum.I need to eat breakfast.And I tend to get cranky if I don't have it.At least, I need to drink Milo or something.Haha.

c)TV.....
-I tend to switch to E! first, followed by MTV then Channel V.After that, I'll go back to E!, followed by Star World, the channels in the Movie package according to its order, then back to MTV before deciding which channel that I'm going to watch.

d) Cars.....
I've just realised this yesterday.Usually, I'll see lots of MyVi on the road...probably because my mum got that car.For the past few weeks, I've been noticing a lot AND I mean a lot of Savvy and Waja on the road.Apakah????Is it because the cars are selling like hot cakes or what or just the fact that my mum said she was thinking of getting me a Savvy once I get back for my final year.It's like there's not even a single minute where there's no Savvy or Waja.I still don't know any theory that can be linked to Waja.Maybe my mum actually almost bought that car years ago????

e)I like to sleep....
-on my right side.Yup,I've just noticed the pattern.

Gosh, I need to do something, like seriously.It's been like almost a month I'm back home and I've been noticing weird(and not so weird) patterns.I need to get a life, like ASAP.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,nice entry!
being home too much makes u do crazy stuffs.no doubt bout that:p

miershyk said...

hahaha~ i tend to sleep on my right too... makes me sleep easier compared to my left... hmmm~ and what's with the channel pattern? lolz~ XD

breakfast eh? i keep skipping to brunch instead...

daydreambeliever said...

nag bf??
cian aiman...
heheh
but he still loves u kan??

nirzehrun said...

fad: hahahaha, i dunno.u ask him.