Recently, I watched Twilight with my girlfriends.Muzzy, Hannah, Muzzy's sister and cousin Uni and Ain were the people that make the 'entourage' =p
I'm not really familiar with the story as I've never read the book before, but was curious enough to find out more about the story, to see 'what's the hoopla is all about'.I guess you can say that 'I've jumped into the bandwagon' by deciding to watch the movie.....
Well, let's see....first and foremost, we actually arrived half an hour late upon the starting of the movie, by the time we arrived, I think we missed the part where Edward(the vampire, pale but towards the end of the movie, I can see why girls are drooling for him) rescued Bella(the girl that falls in love with the vampire) or something. At first, I was trying hard to 'catch up' with the storyline since I had missed the beginning......somewhere along the movie, I think that the movie is, dead cheesy. Yes.Cheesy.Strictly for high school girls with high school boyfriends and those who have celebrity boyfriend fantasies.Or maybe for cheesy couple in love???
In addition of being cheesy, there are some part of the movie that makes it, erm...like 'huh?'Like the part where Edward has a diamond-like body when exposed to sunlight.To add to the cheesiness, Bella actually said "You're beautiful" when she saw Edward 'morphed' into a vampire or something.With glittery body.But, after watching it for quite sometime, somewhere in the middle of the story...I actually fell in love with Edward.Hahahaha.
Now I know why I guess. With a list of sexy cast as the vampires(sexy dad, cute cousin Jasper) one could only wish to be in the movie, or find their real life Edward(I so f***ing want a vampire boyfriend, sexy!).Not only that, the movie is erm, yes, still cheesy by my standard, but there are some parts where I was like "Aww...that is so sweet".Oh well, I'm a girl.Whaddya expect?
So, in conclusion, I think the movie deserve some credit.For bring out the cheesiness in each and everyone of us.I myself actually love this one line from the movie(God, I've become cheesy now!!!) "You are my life now".If I could rate the movie, I'd probably give 6/10. Kinda good.Not bad with all the hype.Maybe I should get my hands on the book?Maybe, maybe not.All in all, it is not bad than what I thought it would be.
Now, if I could have a guy like Mr Edward Cullen.....bite me!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
mr vampire , huh ? someone out there...care to bite jg ?
hehehe. :)
haha~ lots of hype on the movie (fangirls and whatnot) and it's biting me to try watch it.
sparkling vampire still makes me lol... XD totally digging the dad... 8D
oh jg...u're too generous in giving stars...i gave this movie 3/10..
and that's fair..
hahahaha.
well i mmg rase movie ni terok gile..
tapi biase lah kan...org ade bf mcm u ni mmg suke cheesy movies..huahuahuaaaa... ;p
pinkrain:as long as not the pontianak msia, i nak
ladyknight:han n muzzy made me watch it!!!
far far away:hey, i bg sbb ada cute guys, tp, cerita mmg strictly for bdk sekolah ok.org xde bf pun suka, so, it's nt bcause of that.hahaha.tp geli cheesy.
i suka ok citer tuh...
wait,
i LOVE edward...
yeah, bite me edward...hehhe
How could I miss this post??????????
You luuurrrveee Edward Cullen! Yeayy!! LOL. If you are here now I would have watched it with you :(
fad:ok, i get it, edward loves u!
ine:xpe nanti i dtg syd, u download the movie n we will watch 2gether???
=)
Post a Comment