Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Just feels that this should be here.....


We spent our free time together in Putrajaya, eating potato chips and getting to know each other.....

She was the only person that stayed until the end at the Good C's concert, when everyone had gone outside.

I called her 4am in the morning when I was having a crisis because I know she's there.I cried and she comforted me.

She baked a chocolate cake for me, the last time I visited her.

She saved some chocolate cake for me. =)

We stayed until wee hours in the morning, figuring out some cheerleading steps and formation.

We planned to do a "Blair witch project"...that never happened, actually.

We did ELTM assignment 'together'. ;p

We planned to do our own versions of Radiohead videos...when we are to damn bored.

She accompanied me at night, when I'm all alone(sounds naughty there, but true!)

We discussed the meaning of Coldplay's 'Violet Hill' through YM.


There are more and billions of memories that we shared that I don't have the time(or space) to mention here.Just like any other friendship, there's laughter and tears....there's fight and whatnot.But, those are the good things that we share together....

Happy 21st Birthday, my dear friend Farizah.May god bless you and may all your wish come true(i think catching Coldplay live next March was in your 'wish' list, so it is granted, aha!). Wish I was there in Sydney to celebrate it with you, well....hope this blog will make it up.. =)


PS:Who's in bunker?Who's in bunker???

3 comments:

far far away said...

jg hun, sorry terlambat bace..i was so busy with everything that i didnt have time to check blogs...
thank u so much for this lovely post...i sangat2 terharu bace..(sambel gelak2 macam org gile..hahaha)
oh my gosh..makan chips in putrajaya...pricelesssss!!!
gosh i miss u..thanks for this post again...come to sydney faster!!!
muah i love u.

Anonymous said...

Yang ni pon I baru bace. Awwww sweeet JG.

nirzehrun said...

haha,
no worries itek. =)

thnx ine ! =)