- Radar-Britney Spears: Who cares if people think that I'm so cheesy listening to Britney?This song is totally catchy and always get me in the groove. Iner and I would sing it together over and over again back then, and now, even my housemates are into it. I just luv the song!
- Low-Flo Rida and T-Pain: This is the ultimate clubbing anthem of the year. Everytime I listen to the song, whether am in the mall, in my room or when i'm working out, i just feel like dancing, dancing not to mention wearing 'apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur'.hahahaha.
- Stay-Estrella: Muzzy is highly responsible for introducing me to this local band. This song is so soothing with the jazz kinda feeling, so perfect if you're broken-hearted in love or just can't stand the coldness of winter. A very sweet song. Reminds me of someone. =)
- Somos novios-Andrea Bocelli and Christina Aguilera: The first time I heard this song was when I was browsing some clothes in Miss Selfridge.I got hooked on the song that I refused to leave the store until the song ends. I feel moved everytime I take a listen to this song, even when I don't understand a single word, except when both of them sing '..it's just impossible'. Probably about unrequited love.
- American Boy-Estelle feat Kanye West: A catchy song that never fails to lift my mood up whenever I'm down!
- 2+2=5-Radiohead: I love this song, especially the angst. Enuff said.
- Gimme more- Britney Spears: This is the ultimate comeback song, even for normal people like us, if we suffered some kind of fall of grace.Especially with the opening line 'It's Britney, bitch!' Always get me in the mood to dance, note to mention pole dancing.
- Stronger-Kanye West: When Kanye sampled Daft Punk's 'Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger', one know that it's going to be a classic.A very catchy song with a catchy line ' that don't kill me, can only make me stronger'.
- Viva La Vida-Coldplay: This is a good song with a cool advert. Hahaha. Everytime I see the Coldplay's itunes ad on tv, I pay full attention esp to Chris, coz I think he looks really, really sexy in that ad.Hahaha.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Songs that I just can't get enough of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
now now jg, dnt u ever dare to even hv imaginations of my beloved Chris Martin!
i love britney n am proud of it!! hehehe
Post a Comment