Monday, July 28, 2008

An instant update on myself.

New semester has started recently....and now life is back to its usual again. Took 3 new electives this sem, which promises workload.Prior than that, I'm also busy practicing for the EKKA performances, somewhere in August. Going to re-do NCG's Asmaradana plus a joget zapin.Kinda nervous.Hahahaha.
Other than that, I just got back from a 2 weeks vacation from New Zealand(more update on that later!). Toured the whole South Island and visited friends in Auckland and Wellington. It was one of the best vacation I ever had.Magnificent......and the aftermath is a penniless me, not to mention gaining some extra pounds.Thanx to all the delicious, yet detrimental junk food and fast food that I had in NZ.
Eurgh. And now I have to work out a bit. Feeling a bit sluggish from all the junk food consumed. Plus, I looked like a bloated whale. Seriously.I cant even fit in my jeans anymore. Hopefully I manage to get back 2 my normal weight(before NZ) in a few months time.
If you happen to wonder what I'm doing right now, well I'm writing this new entry right now. Totally struck with boredom and homesickness...I'm not much in the mood lately, and I guess this can be shown through this post. Get me out of Brisbane. I cant stand of another misery =(
Later, am off to Digital Media lecture and tute, 6-9pm.....
so, I should take a nap or something. Me thinks.

1 comment:

pinkrain said...

well, we share the same boat here. miss home so much.