Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.
Friday, November 13, 2009
It's all I got when you're in my head.......
*not in the picture-savita menon, waheeda*
I miss these people very much. Those who have known me through high school years, gone through thick and thin, fought, joked around, ever changing interest, understand each other etc.No drama, backstabbing whatsoever.When life is so full of innocence, back then.I miss them all, so damn much, sigh....
waaaaaa!!! hurry up and come back!! hah if only my exams are done with.. oh btw, i look so innocentlah in those picture..ish ish ish... and cant wait to see lizzie and muzzy for good too =)
2 comments:
waaaaaa!!! hurry up and come back!!
hah if only my exams are done with..
oh btw, i look so innocentlah in those picture..ish ish ish...
and cant wait to see lizzie and muzzy for good too
=)
haha, we all do. ;)
Post a Comment