Some friends might have been aware that I have activated my Facebook account now.
Hard decision but had to be done anyways, whether I like it or not.
I decided to deactivated my FB and have no contact whatsoever with any people for about 2 months.
I don't want to know what is happening out there and I don't want people to know about me.
I want to be incognito for awhile.
When people asked 'why'?
I just simply said that 'well, it's addictive' or 'it's getting too overwhelming'.
I'll stick to the latter one.
There were so many bisa- ness around me for the past few months and I need a break.
I need to rethink about these stuffs around me.
I want to disappear for awhile.
I hate how my FB account became a 'tool' for gossiping.melaga-lagakan orang.How FB creates the hypocrite in us...people would be so nice commenting about your pics when behind your back they backstabb you, talk bad about you.How people trying to hard to be friends with everyone when you know that person is not the extrovert kind of person.Funny things that technology make us do just to get attention and whatnot.Not to mention people who would air their dirty linen! Where's privacy in that, huh?
I know I can't run forever as I need to keep in touch with my family(FB is so effective)..I just need time.And I did that yesterday.I don't know hw am I supposed to feel, but I'm glad and hope everything will be okay.No more bro-in-law to nag me to activate my FB back.No more brother saying 'dh xde FB.ingatkan dh mati dah' or the bf and sherry's urge of 'please open ur fb!!
I might leave FB for good if it doesn't do any good for me, anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
well, i agree with u girl.. technology buat orang yang tak bisa jadi bisa.. bisa benar.
maybe i should do it too. just, kabush.. disappear.
take care. love u.
I deactivated my fb for 3 months earlier this year, and wow, the feeling is great!!! you know what I mean. =)
Post a Comment