I was meant to write this entry about a week ago but due to the time spent traveling, I only managed to write this one now.
Before I left for Melbourne and Hobart, I was shocked and in disbelief that Michael Jackson passed away.I mean, death is impending but you don't really expect him to die at such young age.Today, I spent my whole day watching the 'remembering Michael Jackson' concert and also some of the special presentation on the King of Pop.However, the saddest and the most touching part has got to be when his daughter made that heart rendering speech.
Somehow, it affected me so much.
Until now, I finally realized how I'm really, really affected by his death.Michael Jackson has been an important part of my childhood.I grew up listening to his songs, the first song that I know and memorized.....the first singer that I know.All was Michael.Why, I even remember how a 4 year old me and my brother would get all excited whenever there's a Michael Jackson's video played on TV.We would stand in front of the screen as close as possible, admiring his dance routine, trying to copy each steps but to no avail.
Michael Jackson, you are truly a great entertainer and you will definitely be missed by all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah my sis loved the thriller video when we were still innocent (kids).
and when paris said how much she misses and loves him and now that he's gone.that was a touching moment indeed
may MJ rest in peace.
Post a Comment