He was the person that I feared the most, when I was a little girl.
He was the person that I hated the most(sometimes) when I was a little girl.
Never get to do what I want.
I'm always wrong( the teenage me).
That was then.
Now, he is my one of my favorite person on earth.
He is one of the people that I really, really love and cherish.
I may be more comfortable with my mum, but my dad is my best friend.
My partner in crime and as I grow older, I've realised the things that I do is actually, well, to please my dad.Make him smile.We are so alike yet so different.
I'm his daughter and he is my father.
I'm still daddy's little girl.Hee....
Happy birthday, abah!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
=)
sweet
sweet sangat.
Post a Comment