I used to watch Transformers(not the movie) religiously when I was young a girl.That was one of my favourite cartoons other than Ninja Turtles.However, I always have this dissatisfaction with the series.I always thought that whoever created this show must be crazy or something because of one thing:
The Autobots(the good guy) is so not cool compared to the Decepticons(the bad guy).
I mean, in the mind of a young kid, Decepticons should be the good guy.They are way cooler.Fighter jets etc. True definition of 'transformer' whereas Autobots are plain boring with trailer, police car etc.
It should be the other way round, that was what I thought.I asked my dad once and he just said "Well, there's simply a reason to it," Not really answering the question of a curious child, right?
I think I probably know why that it is the way it is.
I guess doesn't mean if a thing is pretty, cool or great it is positive while everything that is bad or ugly is negative after all.Maybe in a way, the producers want to do the whole 'anti-hero' on the Autobots.Well, they are what I would think boring but they are the good guys.They have a nice heart(if there's one inside of 'em').
I guess in life it tells you that there is more than meets the eye, after all.First impression doesn't always come right.When we thought someone to be snobbish, often it turns out to be the other way round.Don't judge a book by its cover.Although I do get fooled by the cover of a book sometimes.You won't know about something(or someone) until you open and read the book. Someone maybe pretty from the outside but underneath that person is the most ugliest creature. I know someone who often gets into trouble, looks like someone who is going to rob a bank but got the softest heart ever.
Jadi,pengajaranya ialah- jangan suka buat tanggapan salah terhadap orang berdasarkan paras rupa.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
couldn't agree more darling!
Agree. However, numbers of people just cant accept the fact of it. It seems that a belief of 'judging a book from its cover' has been penetrated well to everyone. erm...
get back to basic - dun judge ppl. u dun have the right to do so pun.
sekian.
:)
Post a Comment