Monday, March 2, 2009

Please, stop whatever you're doing to me...

Sometimes, no matter how much effort you've put in something, things will just not work.

Often you've been told that "you care too much.it's not like they feel the same,"

I tried to please everyone, care about whatever they are doing and such....that sometimes, I neglected the person that cares for me the most.I don't want anyone to get hurt but sometimes I get hurt, in the end.

Am I some kind of person that you look for when none of your 'cool people' with you?Only to write me off when you've found them again?Am I some kind of disposable?

To be honest, I'm so sick and tired of this.This is not the first time nor will it be the last.I guess from now on, it's best that I do my own thing and you do yours.I'll try not to put others before myself for people can be so selfish.I need to break my curse of "care about people too much".Then, I would not feel so let down by you, my friend.

I really value all my friends.Don't make me regret saying that.

2 comments:

hannah said...

dont mind ur friend...its best to be kind to urself..
anyways hope ur okay.
^^..

nirzehrun said...

thnx han
i'll be fine =)