Saturday, March 14, 2009

Down with the sickness

The weather change recently is a bit haywire.So does the health of everyone.It's a bit frustrating like, all the time when it's raining everyday.Summer is over and autumn has arrived.....it's not that cold in Brisbane but it's definitely getting colder.I'm wearing skirt but I still wear cardigan.How's that?

Oh well, due to the weather change, fever, cold or sore throat spread like some kind of epidemic here.It's like today is someone's turn and tomorrow is my turn and few hours later is some poor soul's turn. I actually got a fever a day before my presentation and until this day, I have a runny nose that annoys me to the max, especially when I'm sleeping(Everytime I go to sleep, it's like the oxygen supply is going to get cut off or something...)Not to mention the profuse amount of Vicks that I inhaled and massaged onto my nose!And those lozenges!!

During times like these, you wish you take back your words such as "Damn, it's too hot, when the autumn is going to come?", or count your blessings of having a good health.Things like these make you appreciate the things that you take for granted.Isn't it ironic how sickness or tragedy make people appreciate things around them better?

Oh, the beauty of life... =)

No comments: