Thursday, January 1, 2009

New day of the new year.

Today, i begin the new year with a jog around my neighbourhood.

It may look as if I'm on a new year resolution to lose weight or something but not actually.I'm running away from the stress.The past few months last year has been quite stressful and depressing as you can say.So many things happened along the way.The good.The bad.Happiness.Heartache.The only way that helps me to not think some of the trouble or sadness inside of me is to, literally run.You know, people say that when you do some form of
exercise, you'll feel happy because your body releases endorphins.In a way it's true.Nowadays,I'm able to cope with stress by just going for a quick jog, once in a while.With that and combined with some good catchy and upbeat songs, i feel much better.

Anyways, I drove my mum later to the bus station as she has some work in
JB and too tired to drive 4 hours from S'ban to JB.As I was driving the car, I realised that I've been a speed demon.Sometimes, I drive to fast.I actually used the fifth gear around school area!I just love the speed sometimes, just as jogging, it give me some kind of adrenaline rush.Especially when you're driving manual(in my case), that's more like heaven.But I'm the worse driver too, sometimes...Note to myself, drive more erm, careful Hezrin, in 2009.=)

I celebrated new year last night, with my traditional 'new year celebration', which is to hit the sack early.But with a twist: I was on the phone.An early indication of breaking the usual cycle.As usual, well, a new year is just...another year.Another combination of digits.I m going to be 22 years old this year.Hope I'm all wiser than I was last year.I've changed, some parts of me still remain the same.Well, nobody is the same person they was at the age of 14, 16 and also 18, right?

Oh well, Happy new year everyone!

4 comments:

pinkrain said...

very da cerita sepi, berlari untuk melupakan those stuff.hehhe.

happy new year, babe !!

daydreambeliever said...

a'ahl ah very the sepi...
erm, ada jumpa org2 interesting ker masa berlari(loike citer sepi tuh)???

nirzehrun said...

owh yeah, now it does kinda like sepi.hehehe.
however, x jumpa org2 interesting.anjing2 jalanan adalah....

hannah said...

wahhh i should do tht.be healthier for 09....