I arrived in Brisbane finally 2 days ago, after the so called 'summer hols' in Malaysia.
Some part of me is sad with the fact that I'm leaving home but some part of me is anticipating my life back in Brisbane.There was a time that I got so bored at home that I even questioned my decision of going back in the first place.Come to think of it again, it's a blessing in disguise. I made some discoveries about myself, about the people around me, not to mention getting some new outlook on life.It was all about finding myself again, finding things that had been lost out of my sight and also mind all these years.....
Oh well, I went out today.It was raining heavily and Aiman and I went to look for shelter in the.....Queensland Museum.What an educational outing.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
welcome back sweetie..
Post a Comment