Yesterday, I went to Mid for some lil shopping therapy and 'girls day out' with Muzzy and Ain.
It was very crowded in Mid yesterday due to the Xmas celebration countdown(not to mention Tun Dr M was in MPH for a book signing).
3 girls.Money.Sale.Malls.Girls gone wild.
Yesterday was the day that I pampered myself with some 'indulgence' shopping.
Then, later we entered La Senza in the Gardens.
Bought myself a cute nightgown.Nothing weird whatsoever until when I was about to pay for the item at the counter.
Cashier: Are you going to a Xmas dinner party?This is cool.
Me:Eh, nope.(Apakah???)
Since when people want to wear a nightgown, that doest resemble any dress whatsoever for a dinner party???With some prints and ribbon on it??I don't think so.Weird.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahah..since when malaysian people dh brani pakai nitegown ja p party ni?pelik2..hahah.jg, apa lg?tryla...heheh
ha, boleh ja.tp nak kena wat private lah. =p
Post a Comment