Monday, October 27, 2008

Nothing particular whatsoever...

Today is the submission day of my last assignment.I'm so happy right now.No more assignments...until next year that is.

In a week, I'll be going back to Malaysia. Can't really describe the feeling, actually. Part of me happy, part of me doesn't feel anything.I'm still a bit blur what the hell am I going to with myself for the next 2 and a half months(hope I get it correct)in Malaysia. Work?Bum around doing nothing?God knows.But, if there's one thing that make me REALLY look foward going back next week is probably the fact that I get to see my friends!And good and tasty halal food.Hahaha.

Now that I'm a bit free, I can start cleaning my messy room and start packing my stuffs.And yeah, there's a 'red,green and yellow' party and a concert that I'm SO looking foward to attend to.

=)

2 comments:

daydreambeliever said...

so i guess u're wearing red huh??
huhuh...
no more green/yellow??
x leh join my singleS clublah!

miershyk said...

that's massively awesome to hear! going back that soon eh? anyhow then safely flight back!!! enjoy the food and have a great break! ^_^