Monday, August 4, 2008

Kia Ora, Aotearoa!



New Zealand Trip!!!!




So beautiful!!!




On our way 2 Queenstown...



Yes, the food was good!




With Arifah, Wellington




Astana Idaman, Auckland Version!



Yep, I showered with someone I love.Have you?




With a crazy and fun bunch of people in Auckland,meriahuoll!!



Went to Christchurch, Queenstown, Dunedin, Wellington and Auckland. Arrived at Christchurch before went on a road trip to a few cities in South Island....so basically, I've toured New Zealand's South Island.......

The view is so spectacular, inhaled fresh air all the way and it was damn cold since I went there during winter(-9 Degrees at Queenstown, can you imagine that?????)

Love the whole New Zealand thingy-kiwi fruits, chocolate(???), all blacks and the maori haka.

Had a good time, even though I gained a few unwanted pounds and almost dead-broke,

Thank you so much to those who made it possible-Syefah, Aiman, Atie, Nisah, Faris, Mint, Pikah,Dyau, Arifah(and hosemates!) and Haniff!!! =)


I'M LOVING IT!!!!!!!

2 comments:

far far away said...

jg the photos look wonderful...
but i wanna see morrreeeeeeee!!!!

ps; u look great.

miershyk said...

Those pics are awesome! And the weather! OMG those clouds!!! -9? You serious? Any snow? Supposed to have snow when it's below 0 man... TT_TT Glad you had a smashing time! 8D