Thursday, August 7, 2008

Have you ever??

Have you ever loved someone so much,
Trust that person so much,
That you would do anything for that person??

I have.


Have u ever cared for someone so much,
Thinking of the person's well-being before your own??
Consider that person as your own family member?

Well,
I have.


And what happens when that person tell a lie straight to your face?
Hurt your feelings over and over again,

Betray not only your trust in that person,
But also those around you....
To the point that you start to lose faith and hope in that person,
To the point that you can't forgive the person,
And whatever that person do to win your heart back,
To no avail.

You get hurt, that's what you get.

I may have forgiven whatever the person has done,
I may have tried to forget about it,
But whatever you do,
I'm so sorry,
It's just won't be the same again.

You and I.

That was the past.
I'm moving on now.

I appreciate your effort in rectifying the situation.
But it just won't change overnight.

Don't be sorry.Because I'm not.

No comments: