Saturday, November 21, 2009

Haven't we met before?



Someone once told me that our souls leave our bodies when we are asleep. From the way I see it, when we fall asleep, our souls will float around, making a journey to meet other souls. Thus, that explains why we always see people that we know, and strangers in our dream.
Through dreams, our souls connect with one another.
They lead another life, create another drama.Sometimes, our problems are solved in our dreams yet it still lingers in reality.
When I see you in my dream, I know that our souls have just re-connected with one another.
You're not so distant anymore because we meet each other.. in my dream.
We talk to each other like the old times, laugh together.....

I don't think my theory is true at all but I would like to believe it is.
Because I don't know how will I react when I see you in person.

3 comments:

kisahdreamer said...

love tis post =)
zaim ada di sini. hehe

nadia alias said...

i love this.

zaimmj said...

gmbr over nk mati...