Found in the Cultural and Language Department of my uni;-"Behind every great woman, is a man checking out her ass"
Now, not that the picture displayed has anything to do with the quotation.I just want to spice up the blog a bit, thought that it is a bit boring and yeah, I am damn bored(Well, it is a guy who took this pic anyways ;p).
On a more serious note, life is hectic nowadays.I got loads of commitment.All work and a bit of play.Qutmysa, student life and so on.At times like these, you definitely wish that the winter holidays would come asap and you can hibernate like a polar bear without anyone bothering you...but winter holidays mean that you need to go out and finish all the cash that you got in your bank(ie. travel).
There is so many things on my mind right now that I just couldn't find the right word to say.
Go back to your assignments...don't procrastinate, Hezrin!
4 comments:
nice pic..i like..
credits 4 da photographer..
=)
hehhehe. go do all assignment no break!!
fad:i like the pic too!! =)
pinkrain:hahaha, no Easter break for us!
have fun with ur assignments...hehe
i should really do mine too instead of reading blogs...
Post a Comment