Hullo JG, it's an honour to be linked. Nice blog u've got here. You surely do have extraordinary thoughts.
Like this one. We certainly can be whoever we want to be. Off course there're gonna be challenges. But God is perfectly nice I think. No challenges are placed upon us, unless we, in our innermost hidden strength, can face it.
2 comments:
Hullo JG, it's an honour to be linked. Nice blog u've got here. You surely do have extraordinary thoughts.
Like this one. We certainly can be whoever we want to be. Off course there're gonna be challenges. But God is perfectly nice I think. No challenges are placed upon us, unless we, in our innermost hidden strength, can face it.
Cewah. Feeling philosophical today.
Haha, thanx.Apparently extraordinary equals to weird.Hehe.
I agree with your comment there, so philosophical.God gave us the opportunities, it is up to us to make the best out of it.
Post a Comment