Friday, May 2, 2008

I am missing her-badly

Some people say that boyfriends come and go, but true friends are here to stay. And I do believe that saying is kinda true.You see, all the guys that I've known do come and go, but..there's always one friend who's right there for me.Always.

And it's kinda funny how fate brought us together.Two people who are unlikely to become best friends, and we are. The best of friends. We actually met during English class(I do remember how i make friends with people, you see...) and our ice breaker was her asking me about my watch, where did i get it and whatnot. Well, the watch is already gone, a long, long time ago...but she is still here.

And she's always here.Even when I''m here in Brisbane. I can feel her with me, although she's not there, physically.....

And I admit that I miss her badly.

I taught her how to go to mid by train, where her mum called me and scolded me.

We took her mum's Kancil to putrajaya,and actually drove on the motorcycle lane.

She called me when her rabbits died.On the phone.

She visited me and made me a caramel pudding when I was down with chicken pox.

She is my confidante.

We went to My Chemical Romance together.Just the two of us.Ha.

She's like a sister to me.I love and care for her so much.

I tried to make her stay when her mum tried to transfer her to another school.

And I waited for her, wanting to see her for the last time....don't want to board the plane before seeing her...at the airport.

And I still do sometimes,to see whether she's online or not.

Coz she's my best friend.And I'm glad to have her.

Even when we annoy each other.

Even when we hurt each other's feelings.

I had so many precious memories shared with her....from high school til now. and I'm looking forward to share more with her....

Gosh, I feel so lesbian rite now.Hahaha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww.... i miss you so much too.

life feels empty without you around.

i bet my mum feels bored now that there's no one she could blame my dissapearing acts on.. haha.

lovemenot said...

huhu..
jg love dis writing..
especially the part 'boyfriends come and go'..huhu