Saturday, March 8, 2008

just a little update of the goings in my life.....

I've been here for about 3 weeks aand basically, am trying the best that i can...blending in with the locals and other inthernational students,getting used to the new surroundings and culture....and getting used to the classes and whatnot.....
so basically, here are the few thinngs that's happening in my life rite now.....
  1. enrolled myself in the qut's river rats cheerleading team,but didnt turnup last minute because I got cold feet last minute...
  2. just signed up for latino dance classes, commencing this tue(11th march 2008).I actually paid 100 dollars for the 8 weeks duration prog. so, i betta show up....
  3. currently spending my free time eating lollies,chips and choc....
  4. just gotten myself a yoga mat.....not sure if am gonna use it....
  5. been sleeping with sarah on a king single bed.we take turns on which room to sleep for the night.most of the time,it's my room
  6. just gotten myself a skype phone. if u call me using skype, it's free.so feel free 2 call me

so,that's all for now.....til i update the blog!!!!! =p

No comments: