Here comes the time of the year....fasting month. As usual, I have to deprive myself from eating 3 or 4 meals a day.... I'm reduced to 1 meal per day. All in the name of religion.....It's quite interesting this year. I really enjoy fasting this year. Either I really bask in this activity or I just want to save some moolah. Hahahaha(laughs silly). Well, I'm sort of short on cash. I owe people money and I struggle to keep food on the table. Not to mention that I really NEED to update my wardrobe....get myself new pants(since every piece of clothing that I own is too big.And I don't want to look like Mary-Kate, anytime soon.....). I also have to admit that I don't have a life anymore.People!!! Help!!! I need to go out for the sake of going out, not for the sake of getting my basic needs. Sheesh, i need to let loose a bit............
However, despite the predicaments that I'm in right now, I can say that I am content with life. I break my fast with simplicity today, no fancy food, and I'm grateful. Am grateful that I'm still able to eat compared to other people( such as homeless). I'm grateful that I still have my basic needs......compared to other people that have to steal and whatnot......Alhamdulillah =)
1 comment:
yang, jom shopping at my blog!!
Post a Comment