Holiday is here again....haha.Finally I get to go back home....watch TV, eat home-cooked meal(there's nothing better than a home-cooked meal,don't cha think so?)hahaha...and not to mention workload of assignments;-ms, eltm,sbe portfolio and the list goes on.Seesh! Thank god am still insane. So, not doing much this hols.....am currently addicted to Kanye West's 'Stronger'....cool song, cool video......not to mention a cool and catchy phrase "....that don't kill me, can only make me stronger". It's kinda true, in a way.....life is tough.Life is a bitch. but you gotta keep on holding on. You gotta fight the struggle....and if you don't ;it defeat you. If it doesn't kill you, it can only make you much stronger.And that's what I'm going through right now.....getting stronger to face the challenges ahead. And I hope that face tomorrow with no sorrow......hahaha,am so babling right now!!!
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment