Tuesday, February 16, 2010

television rules the nation

I'm glued to the idiot box all the way, this holiday.So many things to watch, so little time. Especially those tv series on Star World and those that the bf 'supplied' before the holidays begin.No more Alias, Smallville, Desperate Housewife etc anymore! Out with the old and in with the new. So, here's a list of what I've been watching:- 

  • How I Met Your Mother(HIMYM)-Despite being described as 'some cheap imitations of Friends' by someone, I just love the show and couldn't care less! Plus, been asking a few opinionated people regarding this issue and all of us agreed that it is nothing like Friends! Nothing!The jokes are way funnier and the dialogues got you thinking most of the time.My bf and Dan is responsible for making me hooked to HIMYM. I can just watch every episode over and over again and laughs.
  • Avatar: Legend of Aaang-I know it's a Nickelodeon cartoon but again, who cares?? It's funny and appeals to all ages. Sani is the one who introduced the series to me and the bf....I remember how we used to watch this one over and over again while eating tubs of Rocky Road ice cream.Yum.Highly recommended. 
  • Entourage-a bit tad ole.I've been watching this one way before I went off to land Down Under. So edgy and entertaining...give you a glimpse of the La La Land Life. Currently I haven't watched the 5th and 6th season completely but am going to do so this short hols.Or try to...
  • Glee- I watched Glee in Australia during that boring 1 month before going back...and I like it! Jocks and nerds in a same choir club? Way to go! Kinda similar to an old series that I used to watch religiously, 'Saved by the bell' where all the jocks befriends the nerds. Not to forget, they have some cool covers of popular tunes in the show.
Things that I need to watch:
  • The Big Bang Theory- dear roomies Far and Syef and my bf(again) been raving about this one. Will definitely find some time to watch  this one and see what's the fuss is all about. 
Any suggestion, friends? Anything that you might wanna recommend?

5 comments:

pinkrain said...

i saw sum1 watching hal ehwal perdana at cafe block 4 dat day.

;P

far far away said...

Syefah..that is sooo 1996. Try 'Tanyalah Ustaz' on TV9. Good stuff.

And no I'm not joking.

hannah said...

try 'The Vampire Diaries'...well i like it..^^
oh and True Blood...
it seems like i'm into vampire stories right now..oh well...

nirzehrun said...

pinkrain & far far away:
seriously?

freko: maybe i should try, i have a friend who has a HUGE crush on some dude from the show.

hannah said...

i believe tht dude is damon salvatore...he's friggin hot..

as for true blood,not much on the hot vampires but i guess the storyline compensates for it...;p