I was like "Shit! Syefah, that's richard branson!! take a pic!!!" and we did. And I have to say that he's a nice and friendly guy.Down to earth. He actually do the whole 'meet-and-greet' thingy on the plane. Yes, I shook hands with Sir Richard himself....he was like "Hello, how are you?" to everyone on the plane. Choc was funny though.She shook hands with richard and right after that, asked the passenger next to her "who is that?". Hahaha.It's funny that a larger than life figure like him is still unknown to some people.kinda give some points to ponder.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
part 2 of the previous blog.
......and to my surprise, I woke up in the plane on my way back to Brisbane, only to discover that Richard Branson, was on the same plane!!!! Well, he's not the passenger of the flight that day,but more of like 'turun padang' hahaha. I was like, totally starstruck.This is like, THE Richard Branson, Sir Richard Branson, the owner of all things Virgin(virgin records, virgin airways, virgin mobile...and the plane that i'm in, virgin blue.) Must be my lucky day, eh???
I was like "Shit! Syefah, that's richard branson!! take a pic!!!" and we did. And I have to say that he's a nice and friendly guy.Down to earth. He actually do the whole 'meet-and-greet' thingy on the plane. Yes, I shook hands with Sir Richard himself....he was like "Hello, how are you?" to everyone on the plane. Choc was funny though.She shook hands with richard and right after that, asked the passenger next to her "who is that?". Hahaha.It's funny that a larger than life figure like him is still unknown to some people.kinda give some points to ponder.
richard branson.taken on the flight back to Brisbane.not a D60, though!
I was like "Shit! Syefah, that's richard branson!! take a pic!!!" and we did. And I have to say that he's a nice and friendly guy.Down to earth. He actually do the whole 'meet-and-greet' thingy on the plane. Yes, I shook hands with Sir Richard himself....he was like "Hello, how are you?" to everyone on the plane. Choc was funny though.She shook hands with richard and right after that, asked the passenger next to her "who is that?". Hahaha.It's funny that a larger than life figure like him is still unknown to some people.kinda give some points to ponder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
omg jg...i wish i was in the flight too...i love richad branson! hihi
xx
wow, you should have flirted with him, then he might've taken you to his island... =D
Post a Comment